I will show you step by step how to create some of my most popular abstract paintings, with Easy to follow Video Lessons. Check out some of the paintings other students have created after watching these demos Students Gallery
There is a Supply List provided with suggestions to get you started, of course if you already have supplies, you can use those.
Through demonstrations and lectures I will simplify the process so even someone who's never painted before can understand it. We'll go over some basic design ideas,and then get right to the Fun part, Painting Abstract Art.
What are the requirements?
- No previous painting experience is required.
- A detailed Supply List is provided. You'll need; canvas, paints, brushes, an "applicator bottle" available from Beauty Supply Stores, a spray bottle for water, an "angled spatula" 8" or longer available from Walmart, JoAnn Craft Store, or restaurant supply stores, or Amazon.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to paint some very popular abstract paintings that practically sell themselves
- Unusual methods for applying acrylic paints
- Some very basic design ideas to make your paintings better
- Downloadable Videos for your convenience
Who is course for?
- Anyone who has ever wanted to paint Abstract Art, even if you've never painted before.
- Artists that want to learn new and exciting ways to create popular designs in abstract painting.